January 28, 2018
- Simplified Decider page by moving action buttons into a drop menu for each question, answer, or product.
- Made header and message areas stick to the top of the Decider page so they are always visible.
January 14, 2018
- On analytics page, automatically refresh when a new date range is chosen.
- Create a sample decider for each new customer to help them get started.
November 20, 2017
- Removed close button at the bottom of welcome dialog.
April 20, 2016
- Tour information added for new authors
March 17, 2016
- RGB value can be specified in color picker
- Other improvements to color picker
February 18, 2016
- Explanation text shows for suggested products
- Authors can manage other authors
- Improvements to analytics page
January 22, 2016
- We now have a fully functional “data and analytics” reporting tool in place on the Decider authoring site. It shows summary stats and daily counts for any time-frame. Plus, you can easily draw charts or download the raw data.
- Links to Writing Tips are now embedded in the tool.
January 15, 2016
- You can now skip the Welcome page. Just go to the Change Settings button and choose the Welcome Page menu item. There’s a checkbox at the top of the screen to disable the page.
- Multiple Deciders can be put on a single web page.
- Product images now link to product pages.
- A Get Started button and video has been added to the Home page.
- Product images show in the product assignment dialog box.
December 15, 2015
- You can now more easily browse and select a Color Theme.
- We’ve made the CSS Override much easier to work with now. Go into the Change Settings menu and select CSS Overrides. There’s a button there called View Auto Generated CSS to show you the applied CSS code. This code has proper line breaks and tabs. You can copy a modified version of this code into the dialog box to make any changes.
- We’ve made a few graphic design and usability enhancements. For instance, there’s now an Add Product button on the Decision Tree page.
December 7, 2015
- Author can copy a branch of a decision tree and paste it into another section. A copied question can be pasted to an answer and a copied answer can be pasted to a question.
November 16, 2015
- Author can edit decider name by clicking on it from tree view page
November 15, 2015
- Author sees up arrow first on decider writer page